swiss active has set itself the goal of developing the health and fitness industry sustainably and unpopulistically in a joint effort. swiss active is an association made up of individual centres, chain operators and course providers. The association thus represents more than 500 locations in Switzerland.
As a member, swiss active accompanies you in the health and fitness industry and defines with you the topics of tomorrow, which shape the everyday life of our members. Together with its member institutions, swiss active is there for individual centres, chain operators and course providers.
swiss active makes its members’ interests heard in politics, in the media and in public. With its focus on employer policy, the association is committed to creating good framework conditions for the industry. It maintains contact with partners and authorities, promotes cooperation among members and exchanges with research institutions.
swiss active focuses on the needs of all its members (chain operators, individual centres and course providers) equally. Therefore:
- the association improves transparency with regard to the selection of topics, the involvement of members and project communication
- he expands the member network
- it strengthens exchange and debate between members
- develops products and services for its members
- it continuously develops itself as a learning organisation
swiss active provides information on the health and exercise industry and strengthens public relations work in all regions. To this:
- compiles and publishes basic information on the most important development fields of the health and exercise industry
- it promotes the transfer of knowledge between stakeholders
- it raises awareness of the importance of the health and physical activity sector
- contributes to improving transparency in the health and physical activity market
swiss active promotes professionalisation in the health and exercise industry. To this:
- strengthens the positioning of the education system in the health and physical activity sector for the benefit of the whole sector
- examines and anticipates the impact of developments in the health and physical activity sector on competences and on the various services offered, and develops the sector on this basis
swiss active is committed to quality assurance and development in the health and exercise industry. Therefore:
- promotes the exchange between the actors in quality assurance and development
- reviews and develops the Qualitop label as well as the structure of Qualitop.
Strong network and political commitment
Members of swiss active gain access to a comprehensive network and benefit from various advantages. swiss active promotes the interests of its members in the field of education and training as well as on a political level. swiss active maintains close contact with the leading health insurers in Switzerland: the health insurers and swiss active experts regularly exchange ideas in the swiss active Advisory Board.
Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
swiss active is careful with its resources. In all our activities we focus on efficient organisation. Products and services are designed with the customer in mind. The needs of members and stakeholders are regularly evaluated and taken into account in the further development of swiss active offerings.